Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM
- Pensacola, FL
- 21 Years Experience
- 4.822 reviews
About Dr. Torres-Hodges
- Video Consultation$75This is a scheduled HIPAA Compliant real-time visit online for new patients with our board certified specialist for an initial consultation.
- New Patient Visit$250In-office visit which includes comprehensive exam and a baseline set of x-rays.
- Ingrown Toenail$250This is for either a partial or total Matrixectomy (a permanent removal) per toenail; an avulsion (non-permanent removal) is priced at $100/toenail.
- Trigger Point Injection$150This price is for each location.
- Joint Injection$150This price is for each joint.
- 1Torres Hodges Podiatry9400 University Parkway, Suite 301, Pensacola, FL, 32514
- IndexComing soon
- 4.822 reviews
- via Google
Dr. Torres Hodges and her team are focused on patient care. I visited her office due to a problem with my foot. The team was very attentive to my concerns (listened and heard about what was going on). After x-rays and a consultation with the doctor - there was recommendation and a plan made for treating the issues presented. On my three visits to the podiatry office, I was pleased to get results and I could not have gotten better care anywhere else. Dr. Torres Hodges provided a plan for treatment that was going to make a difference and provide resolution immediately. I trust her and believe that she puts the patient first. She is a great doctor and has a "patient care" priority above all. If anyone is looking for a podiatrist with experience and dedication to the patient - this is the practice for you.