Angela Davis-Taylor FNP-C, FNP
- Nurse Practitioner (Family)
- Phoenix, AZ
- 3 Years Experience
- 5.041 reviews
About Angela Davis-Taylor FNP-C
Hello, I am Angie, family nurse practitioner and integrative nutrition health coach. I am nationally certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. I am excited to dedicate myself to you and your family. I've been taking care of people since 1994 and excited to take it a step further by becoming a nutrition health coach.
Fees provided by doctors on Tripment are only estimates based on their standard procedure pricing.
Updated: February 2021
- New Patient Consultation$50This is for all age groups and for minor symptoms such as pink eye, sore throat, etc.
- Routine Office Visit$100Price of a "non-member" follow-up visit. This is for all age groups and includes a 30-minute evaluation and labs, if applicable. Will bill insurance.
- Weight Loss Consultation$199Price determined by provider: HCG $498; Road Map $199-$999; Peptide for weight loss $359.
- Infusion Therapy$150Pricing is for non-member IV nutrition therapy; members price is $99.
Nurse Practitioner (Family)
Education and training
Grand Canyon University (Phoenix, AZ)
Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Daisy Family Health, LLC
4150 W Peoria Ave. , 121, Phoenix, AZ, 85029
- 1Daisy Family Health, LLC4150 W Peoria Ave. , 121, Phoenix, AZ, 85029
- IndexComing soon
- 5.041 reviews
Top recent Google reviews
- via Google
The staff were very polite and proficient. They accomplished my needs quickly and easily. They answered all my questions and gave me the information I needed. I truly recommend them .