Dr. David Liang, DC
- Dallas, TX
- 21 Years Experience
About Dr. Liang
Choosing a doctor has never been easier! Experience a level of convenience you haven’t had before with house calls. As a house call chiropractor, I come to you so you can get the care you need without the inconvenience of traffic, waiting rooms, or packing up the family to make it to the chiropractor. This means quality care in the comfort of your own home and more time to spend with...
Fees provided by doctors on Tripment are only estimates based on their standard procedure pricing.
Updated: January 2021
- Therapy$35Therapy includes myofascial release, soft tissue mobilization, and kineseo taping.
- Active Release Technique$35
- Chiropractic Adjustment$35
- Existing Patient Exam$50Follow-up visit lasts 15-30 minutes which includes chiropractic adjustment, soft tissue treatment, and rehabilitation.
- New Patient Visit$100Initial visits last 45 minutes to 1 hour, which includes a full exam of complaint and treatment.
Education and training
Parker University (Dallas, TX)
Hardin-Simmons University (Abilene, TX)
Baylor University (Waco, TX)
Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
Back in Action Chiropractic
13701 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, Dallas, TX, 75240
- 1Back in Action Chiropractic13701 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, Dallas, TX, 75240