Ursula White, ANP, FNP
- Nurse Practitioner (Family)
- Raleigh, NC
- 13 Years Experience
- 5.04 reviews
About Ursula White
I started my career in nursing and medicine in 2008 to help bridge the gap between patients and providers. My focus is to provide compassionate care with evidenced-based medicine, prevent unnecessary emergency room visits, and help you to manage your acute and chronic medical diseases; whether in my clinic or through telemedicine. I am licensed to practice in the following states: ...
Fees provided by doctors on Tripment are only estimates based on their standard procedure pricing.
Updated: February 2021
- Video Consultation$40A 30-minute virtual visit.
- Annual Pap Smear / Gyn Exam$40A 45-minute visit that includes routine labs, pap smear, and cervical cancer screening, and birth control options.
- Annual Physical$70Complete head-to-toe assessment; necessary vaccines, routine labs-CHEM 8, lipids check, A1C for diabetes, CBC, and referrals as necessary.
- Sick Child Visit$40A 30-minute exam for same-day sick visit for colds, flu, sore throat, UTI, etc.; includes prescriptions and referrals if applicable.
Nurse Practitioner (Family)
Anaemia, Hay Fever, Abdomen, Dyspepsia, Back Pain, Depression, Anxiety, Eczema, Allergy, Acne, Asthma, Hyperhydrosis, Diabetes, Erectile Dysfunction, Family Planning & Reproductive Health
Education and training
Purdue University-Main Campus (West lafayette, IN)
The University of Texas at El Paso (El paso, TX)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider
Pediatric Advanced Cardia Life Support Provider
Family Nurse Practitioner National Certification
Sigma Theta Tau National Nursing Honor Society
American Association of Nurse Practitioners
North Carolina Nurses Association
Sigma Theta Tau National Honor Society of Nursing Selected as a Member of the Delta Kappa Chapter
Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
Mideastern Primary Care
140 Mine Lake Court , 100, Raleigh, NC, 27615
- 1Mideastern Primary Care140 Mine Lake Court , 100, Raleigh, NC, 27615
- IndexComing soon
- 5.04 reviews
Top recent Google reviews
- via Google
Myself and my daughter have received care here and I cannot say enough positive things about our experience. Ursula White, FNP was caring and competent with her care and made of feel comfortable and safe. Would highly recommend!