- Verified Doctors
- Available Today
- Over 6,000 Patients Served
- HSA/FSA Accepted
5 Available Providers
Dawn Marie Aycock
- Do I need insurance?
No. We’ve negotiated the pricing directly with providers — no need for an insurance plan!
- I have insurance. Can I use Tripment Health Services?
Yes. As long as you are willing to pay out of pocket. Tripment Health is unable to file an insurance claim on your behalf.
- Are there any additional costs that I will have to pay after I scheduled my appointment through Tripment Health?
No. Tripment Health was created on the notion that no patient should ever receive a surprise bill again. The rate you see upfront is the rate you get. There are no additional charges during the appointment or after.
- Do you accept credit cards or debit cards?
Yes, we accept all 4 major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express).
- Why use Tripment Health? What are the advantages besides price?
Tripment Health has developed strong relationships with our providers. We leverage these relationships to ensure that Tripment Health patients get the best quality for an affordable cost. Advantages of using Tripment Health:
- Easily find your next provider on Tripment Health
Healthcare can be tricky to navigate. On Tripment Health you can search by location, rating, and price, to easily find the right provider for you
- Quick scheduling
No waiting on the phone for hours or waiting months for your appointment. Tripment Health Customer Success team can get you in for your appointments ASAP.
- Upfront and affordable pricing
Getting the right care doesn’t need to be expensive. Tripment Health protects you from common issues that self-pay patients often deal with like, upcharging, unbundling codes, and frivolous charges.
- Don't see your question here?
Email us your questions at email@example.com and we will take care of you.